The Senate of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, at its 1st Emergency Meeting held on 16th February 2023 considered and approved the establishment of the following Postgraduate programs to be domiciled in the Department of Forestry and Wildlife, Faculty of Agriculture.
1. Master of Science (M.Sc) MPhil/Ph.D. in Biometrics and Remote Sensing.
2. Master of Science ( M.Sc), MPhil/Ph.D. in Wildlife Management and Ecotourism.
3. Master of Science (M.Sc), MPhil/Ph.D. in Forest Products Development and Utilization (Wood Science).
4. Master of Science (M.Sc), MPhil/Ph.D. in Forest Economics and Management.
5. Master of Science (M.Sc.), MPhil/Ph.D. in Silviculture and Forest Biology.
6. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Forest and Wildlife Management.
Senate considered and approved the upgrade of the Nutrition and Dietetics Unit to a full-fledged Department in the Faculty of Agriculture.
Correspondingly, Senate also approved the following Part-Time Programs to be domiciled in the Centre for Continuing Studies (CCS);
1. B.Sc. (Hons) Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) with the following options; Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Electronics.
2. B.Sc. (Hons) Pure Chemistry.
3. B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Chemistry.