Physical Planning[divider scroll_text=””][space height=”10″] Profile of the Ag. Director
ADEOWU Bankole Mutalib hails from Orile-Owu in Osun State, Nigeria. He holds the following qualifications; PhD (in view) with specialization in Environmental Management – UI, M.Sc Geographical Information System (UI, 1999), M.Sc in Urban and Regional Planning (UI, 1991), B.Sc Geography and Regional Planning (UNIBEN, 1988).
He holds membership of the following associations; International Facility Management Association Nigeria Chapter [MIFMA], Nigerian Institute of Landscape Horticulturists [AMNILH], Waste Management Society of Nigeria (MWMSN), Society of Construction Industry Arbitrators (MSCIArB), Nigerian Institute of Management (MNIM), Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (RTP), Nigerian Institute of Town Planners (MNITP), Institute of Management Consultants (MIMC).
He has lots of working experience and presently, he is the acting director of Physical Planning Unit (PPU).
Physical Planning Unit (PPU),
Nasarawa State University,
P.M.B. 1022, Keffi,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
History & Activities
Brief History and main activities of the unit.
The unit was established in August, 2002 with two pioneer staff. The unit is responsible for the overall physical development of the university and specifically saddled with the following functions among others, viz;
- Provision of guidelines and standards for site selection and physical Master Plan of the University.
- Coordinating and monitoring of project execution of infrastructure and academic support facilities.
- Preparing budget for capital projects.
- Liaising with Academic Planning Unit for space requirement and projection for staff and student population.
- Preparing contract documents and invites tenders.
- Advising the University on the appointment of executive consultants and designers.
The unit is organized into five divisions, namely:
- Planning and Development Control
- Architectural Services
- Engineering Services
- Quantity Surveying
- Horticultural Services
|Adeowu Bankole Mutalib||Ag. Director|
|Mumir Muhammad Junaid||Principal Architect|
|Salamatu Musa Azara||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Liman Ahmed Usman||Principal Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)|
|Hannatu T. Baikie||Principal Technical Officer II (Physical Planning)|
|Muhammad Mukhtar Ahmed||Physical Planner I|
|Aishatu Abubakar Umar||Senior Technical Officer (Horticulture)|
|Audu Umbugadu||ACCO (Admin)|
|Ezekiel Abimiku||SCO (Admin)|
|Shuaibu M. Rabiu||Caretaker|