This is to inform all newly admitted Postgraduate students that they are required to report on Monday, 22nd September, 2014 for Screening. Please, take note of the Screening Procedure below;
SCREENING PROCEDURE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Students on arrival should visit University Website: www.nsuk.edu.ngto use their Applicant ID to check their names. Under the Prospective Students Tab, click on Downloads. Select Postgraduate and enter your Applicant ID, then press enter. You will be required to print your Clearance/Pre-registration Form.
- Proceed to your department with the following alongside your Clearance/Pre-registration Form:
- Original Copies of all credentials
- Other relevant academic documents
- Make sure you are properly screened at the Department, before proceeding to PG School for Final Clearance.
School of Postgraduate Studies.