How to Complete your Online Application
Please read the instructions below carefully and adhere strictly to the processes provided in your online application in order to ensure that your online application is submitted successfully. Please note that only applications that are completed successfully will be processed.
Before you commence this application, kindly see the entry requirements for your desired program.
The following are the steps you will follow in your application; read all the steps before you begin.
First go to Bank: The application form is N11,000 only while online payment transaction charge is N300 making total of N11,300. Please pay this amount through etranzact pin vending to any branch of the listed banks; Diamond, FCMB, Zenith, Ecobank, Firstbank, Keystone, UBA, Unity bank & Mainstreet. You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number. Please, pay with a valid email address and other details as it may be required by the bank.
Step 1 :
Biodata/Profile: To begin your online application, click the“Click here to apply” link at the bottom of the page. You will be required to provide your Bio-data, contact address along with your email address and also a password for you to login later. Click on save and a mail will be sent to your provided email, check your spam folder in-case the email did not go straight to your inbox. Please note that you will be required to click the link that is sent to your email in order to proceed to step 2.
Step 2 :
Qualifications: After clicking the link sent to your email, login with the email and password provided in step 1, then click on edit application, provide all required fields, click on save and next step. This will take you to step 2, you will then be required to provide your academic qualifications up till date. Do this by clicking the add qualification button. Provide only relevant qualifications. Only 5 qualifications are allowed. Also provide your next of kin details. Save and move to step 3.
Step 3 :
Select your program: Here you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly ensure only clear passport size image is uploaded. Note without a clear image of applicant, admission processing may be stalled. Also select your proposed programme here and other required fields. Tick the declaration box, save and move to Step 4.
Step 4 :
Payment:Here you will be required to select your payment option. Select e-Tranzact pin vending then click on “select and pay fee”. Then scroll to the bottom, enter the e-Tranzact confirmation number or PIN obtained from the bank and click verify. Your payment will be verified and you can print your application receipt with your “Applicant ID”. Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the Postgraduate school in regards to your admission.
Step 5 :
Print Relevant Forms: On successful verification of your payment/download of application payment receipt, sign out or close your browser window click the returning applicant login link below to login to your profile and print relevant forms.
- Payment receipt
- 3 Copies of Referee Form (To be completed by 3 different referees)
- Transcript request form
- All PhD Applicants are to send an email, one page concise description of their proposed research interest to email@example.com. Please use your email from the online application and quote your applicant ID/Programme applied for in the email subject line.
- All applicants should request their former institutions to forward their transcript directly to (using the transcript request form): The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Nasarawa State University, P.M.B. 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
- If you are offered admission by the University, you will be required to pay your fees fully at the commencement of registration.
For application enquires or support kindly use the link: https://nsuk.edu.ng/prospective/, fill in the required details and click on send or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, do not forget to quote your Applicant ID for enquires.
If you have completed step1 of your application and verified your email, or if you want to login to your profile to check your application status Click here to login.
- Go to designated bank to pay your applicable application fee through e-Tranzact pin vending
- Visit NSUK website, click admission and complete your application online (see apply online tab for more details)
- Print required forms (Application Payment receipt, Transcript form, Referee Form, 3 copies)
- Login to your online profile regularly to check admission status, you may receive email/SMS to this effect.
- When Offered admission, accept admission online by paying the applicable admission fee through e-Tranzact pin vending (See apply online to learn how to pay using eTranzact pin Vending)
- On Successful payment of admission fee, download provisional admission letter and screening form and proceed to school for admission processing on announced resumption date.
- Go for admission screening at designated location. The following document will be required for screening; you cannot be screened without them.
- Downloaded and printed Provisional admission letter (control document)
- Downloaded, printed and completed screening form
- Original/copy of NYSC certificate
- Original/copy of O-level result/ certificate
- Original/copy of first degree certificate or equivalent document
- Original/copy Master degree certificate (PhD applicants)
- successful screening, you will be provided with matric number.
- Visit www.nsuk.edu.ng , select current student and click on pay school fees. Select pin vending option and click on pay fees now. Enter your provided matric number and click get fee detail. Download payment invoice, print and take it to the bank and pay the stated amount through e-tranzact pin vending.
- Come back to www.nsuk.edu.ng select current student and click pay school fees, select pin vending and click pay fees now, enter your matric no like in step 9 above but instead of download payment invoice, click “select payment option”, select pin vending then click “select and pay fee”, enter your confirmation number from bank, click on verify.
- On successful payment, you will get your school fees payment receipt, and a login pin. Print out, keep a copy.
- Go back to www.nsuk.edu.ng select current student and click portal login, enter you matric number and pin from your receipt to login.
- Complete your profile with accurate information. Print out your student information form (SIF), register your required semester courses, print out your Course registration form (CRF).
- Submit your SIF, CRF and Payment Receipt to your department to complete your registration.
- Welcome to academic life at Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK).