This is to inform all applicants and the general public that the under listed candidates have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi for the 2012/2013 session. Click 2012/2013 Admission (Second) List for details
Registration shall be from the date of re-opening of the University and shall last for one (1) week. Late registration which shall attract an additional charge of N5,000.00. After the closing date of late registration, the undergraduate students’ registration portal shall be closed for the session.
1. New students on arrival should visit the University website: www.nsuk.edu.ng to print the following:
a) Admission Letter
b) Clearance Form
c) Payment Invoice
2. They then proceed to the Faculty/Department with your Admission Letter and Clearance Form for screening. Please, ensure your clearance form is duly signed and you are registerable before proceeding to the Bank with your payment Invoice to pay fees.
3. In addition to your Admission Letter and Clearance Form, proceed to the Faculty/Department with the following:
a) UTME/DE Slip
b) Original copies of all credentials and Indigene Certificate
c) Ten (10) recent Passport-sized photographs
d) Prelim Examination Result (for those admitted through prelim only)
4. Upon clearance from the Faculty, proceed to the Academic Office for signature of Admission Officer on the Clearance Form.
5. Proceed to the designated banks with your payment invoice to effect payment of your School fees and other charges. Upon successful payment, you will receive a confirmation order with which you will be required to log in to the student portal to continue your registration.
6. Complete your registration using your Jamb Number, and the confirmation order you obtained from the Bank. Print the following after updating your student profile:-
a) Student Information Form
b) School fees receipt
c) Course form (student copy)
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mamman, FICEN
This is to inform all students of Nasarawa State University, Keffi and the general public that the Resumption date fixed for 28th April, 2013 has been postponed. A new date shall be announced shortly.
The University regrets any inconveniences that this postponement may course our students and the general public, please.
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mammam (FICEN)